AGBU Armenian Virtual College within the framework of AVC Summer School Program, organizes a cultural-educational and entertaining one-day program for AVC former and current students who are in Armenia during summer 2012 season.
The program aims at providing AVC students with an opportunity to view the Armenian historic and architectural monuments in person and have live footage of the Armenian architecture learned about during the AVC online classes, as well as to socialize with their teachers and peers gathered in Armenia from all around the world.
The program will be held on July 14, 2012, in Etchmiadzin, Armenia.
1. Tour to Etchmiadzin Cathedral with a live presentation of its historical background and architectural values.
2. Visit to the center of arts and crafts in Etchmiadzin.
3. Traditional Armenian Lavash baking.
4. Traditional Armenian Dolma cooking.
5. Traditional Armenian Shakar Choraki baking.
6. Pottery making class.
7. Lunch (Armenian traditional food).
8. Theatrical performance of Armenian fairy tale.
The program starts at 9:00 am and ends at 3:00 pm.
Please confirm your participation by July 9, 2012 – 17:00 (Yerevan time).
Places are limited!
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further question :
Tel: 37410 51 22 61
Cell: 37491 51 22 60