Monday 19 January 2015

Daniel Balian‎I am a descendant of a survivor of the Armenian Genocide!

5 hrs · West Glendale, CA, United States · I collect books pre 1915 about travels and life in Turkey. Here's one called Bleeding Armenia Under The Curse Of Islam. Daniel Balian's photo. Daniel Balian's photo. Daniel Balian's photo. Daniel Balian's photo. Daniel Balian's photo. Like · · Share 55 people like this. 3 shares View 13 more comments Daniel Balian Shat lav. To us Armenians they are priceless. Please cherish that collection and never let it go. When I attend auctions to bid on Armenian antiques, I'm usually getting over bid by other bidders of Turkish origin. It's they're sneaky way of removing all proof of our history. Especially written proof. 2 hrs · Like · 3 Taleen Akijian Daniel Balian you need to share this note... A lot of people don't care about the historical meaning plus historical proofs for such a case ... We need to raise awareness... Armenian genocide has to be recognized... And we have to mention Ottoman Empir...See More 1 hr · Like · 2 Daniel Balian Don't worry. I do my best and I'm not the only Armenian who attends these auctions. We are in the thousands and most have deep pockets. Most Armenian collectors are aware and it is being handled. But you're right. The more the better. 1 hr · Like · 2 Seta Cox Write a comment...

No comments: