Saturday 10 March 2018

Elif Shafak - The Revolutionary Power of Diverse Thought!...

Please copy and paste the link below into your URL... THANK YOU.


http://www.dailygood.org/story/1852/the-revolutionary-power-of-diverse-thought-elif-shafak/

My reply is in Star points... Elif Shafak Speaking at TEDGLOBAL>NYC

* This is compelling reading
* Initially, I thought "How do I fit in all this?
* What colours do I taste?
* It made me think!
* 'Higher level of thinking'... Young, Old and in-between  are getting wise to the concept of, 'Abstract
   thought'... I refer to thinking outside the box!
* Complexity, it closes one down when explaining! It did it to me, in a classroom situation.
* I relate to her at the part where Elif refers to Home Land and Politics.
* The epoch we live in evoke deep feelings and emotions, as read.
* She is a psychologist & a Humanist in the better sense of the word, today it can have other  
   connotations.
* I loved the joke about ''Feminism'' :)
* Elif is familiar with Liberalism, though she is from Turkey, and how women lose out in the
   ''Comaradary of the Doomed''
* Demigoggie, She can see this from all aspects! Educated in the West... England.
* She, focuses on Global issues, the aged and the young = multiplicity... Mixing our ability within!
   Minority, women, and LGBT.
* A free thinker, and a doer of sexual expression!
* Elif ends on DIVERSITY!
* Yurt = Homeland in Turkey, Yurt is also a Tent The Home of the Nomads... Pitching a 'Yurt' from
    one place to another.
* Elif is an inspirational speaker, promoting unity Globally. Almost utopian.
* The fact that she is of Turkish origin has little influence if any!
* If ever I get to meet Elif, I would say, "I have listened then read her speech all the way through, the
   colour I felt and tasted was clear like WATER! I saw and tasted all the colours of the ALPHABET!

Setasarmenian.blogspot.co.uk

Takoush Thank you for sending the above link to me...



No comments: