Tuesday 8 September 2015

BRANDY PATRIOTYAN...ARARAT RESTAURANT IN AMSTERDAM...


PAREEEV DZEEEZ!! 😍
Sooo, as some of you might know, I've opened a lil restaurant in Amsterdam. An ARMENIAN place, ARARAT Cuisine!
I opened on August 1st, so AC is 1 month old now...and boooy...have I seen interesting things!! 😂
It is sooo interesting to see so many Turks pass by and look at ARMENIAN food, their eyes tell me they like what they see...UNTILLLLL!!! Until they look up to my sign and see "Armenian Cuisine". You see, my place is inside a foodcourt, and there are 24 other lil restaurants. Eventhough I have my logo (with yerraguyn!) HUGE printed on Ararat. Several times. And also I have a pic of Sirusho in traditional clothing (I can post pics later.)
Turks be like:
Turk 1: "Güzel görünüyor, alalım mı?"
(Looks good, shall we try it?)
Turk 2: "Yukarı baka lan, Ermeni bu Ermeni! Yürrrrü!!"
(Look up, Armenian, they're Armenian! Move onnn!!)
It makes me crack up every single time!! And I LOVE their pale faces when I go "Buyur, yardımcı olabilirmiyim?"
(Can I help you?)
I have noticed...they HATE IT when you know "their" (stolen!!!) language and have no words left to reply you with. But what they hate even more?? When I answer them in a FRIENDLY tone!! 😂😂😂
I am trying to do my work professionally, so I SPEAK friendly. 😁
Just wanted to share a lil story, LOL!! 
See, dont get upset coz there is a turkish icecream shop in vegas...instead...put up more Armenian shops!! 😉👌
Like   Comment   

No comments: